Thursday 20 October 2011

Reflection so far...

The progress I have made so far within this modelling process has been quite satisfying. I initially felt that I would struggle creating my head model. Even though it has taken me a lot more time than I would have expected to get to the stage that I have reached. I am very pleased with my actual head model so far.

I believe the model is a fairly good representation of my face and I feel a sense of achievement in respects to the creative work.

I am basing this blog post on my progress so far, there is a little more time today before the hand in, during which I will attempt to develop my model a little further and time depending hopefully I may be able to put at least some skin on my model.


I feel I have rushed the uv mapping slightly. Given more time I would have like to have given more energy to this stage attempting to eliminate a little more stretching. I also would like to spend more time on my ear generally. Perhaps a little more detail and again a bit more attention to the mapping could improve my model further.

Obviously, skin, hair and exploring the texturing further are all elements that I would like to conquer before the final deadline.


My Head:



No comments:

Post a Comment